Wednesday, December 23, 2009

On my 'myspace' page how do I insert real love heart symbols? And I don't mean these

Does anyone know how to??



On my 'myspace' page how do I insert real love heart symbols? And I don't mean these fake ones: '%26lt;3'

type



%26amp; hearts ;



without the spaces inbetween



閳?br>On my 'myspace' page how do I insert real love heart symbols? And I don't mean these fake ones: '%26lt;3'



I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "real" , but I think you are talking about graphics or icons. If this is what you want, do this--go to google and use these keywords: "myspace" "profile" "editor" "text" and words like these. Get to one of the sites and pick one of the areas you want to change. Scroll around until you find a graphic you want. Now here's the key==next to the picture there well be a code. You must copy the code (Cntrl C) into your profile WHILE YOU ARE IN EDIT MODE. Usually you will open the "about me" section. After you copy the code, paste it into your about me section. When you preview your profile, you should see the hearts! Good luck. Its really pretty easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs