Monday, December 28, 2009

I need myspace help?

my girlfriends so called friends are starting to take control of her myspace, they have her password and everytime she changes it it gets sent to her friend saying what the new password is. I dont know how they did that. My gf used a fake email when she created her myspace (back before you had to confirm your email to make a myspace) and she can only add a new email to her myspace if she confirms it in her old email, but her old email was fake. So what can we do



I need myspace help?

Yeah first thing to do is change the password for her email address, but seeing that she never had that email, she is going to have to contact myspace directly and let them know the problem.



Usually they ask for you to take a picture with the email address, and send it to them for verification that you are who you say you are, then they can help you with everything np.



I need myspace help?

create a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs