Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace "search name" help?

Okay, so I made a myspace and put in a fake last name that people could search me by for example:Sara Blank. Later, I changed the "blank" part to my actual last name when I went to edit profile, under the name section but when i search my name with my real last name it doesn't come up, only when I search it as Sara Blank. What do I do? Is it a glitch? Please help.



Myspace "search name" help?

it takes a while for it to catch up and update.



Myspace "search name" help?

are you sure you saved it?



if not or your not sure try going on it again and saving it



hope i heped



Myspace "search name" help?

well i don't know about that, but the quicker way to find somebody on myspace is there email address. email is use on ur log in. another way to find ur self is by locating the link that u made ., for example: www.myspace.com/ TomJome. this allow u to find ur friends. almost everybody have one. to locate it u most look on someone profile, then scroll down where u see the icon box or message box. its above the message box. its printed small. you will need to create ur own link. did this help?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs