Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Is there a way to prevent others from copying your pics on myspace?

I've emailed Tom about it %26amp; of course I didn't get a reply. I just hate the fact that anyone can copy your pics. So many people on myspace have fake profiles with other people pics. It's so wrong. I know there's a code somewhere and I've been researching on the web like crazy! Blackplanet have stop pic copying, so why can't myspace??



Is there a way to prevent others from copying your pics on myspace?

Why, yes of course. When you use this generator, people that copy/paste your pics will only be able to paste a single pixel, which is virtually nothing, instead of the pic!! It's a neat trick. Try it.



http://www.freecodesource.com/index.php?...



Is there a way to prevent others from copying your pics on myspace?

theres no way you can prevent that. even you did that above, theres still a way to copy the pic with ease.



Is there a way to prevent others from copying your pics on myspace?

You can't stop people from copying pics.



You said:



"Blackplanet have stop pic copying, so why can't myspace??"



This is entirely false....you may not have the know how to be able to copy the picture but I can say with 100% certainty that I can.



As long as the picture is displayed on your screen it can be copied whether you do it by looking it up in your temporary files (there are programs and add-ons for that) or if you look at the page source.



Or if all that doesn't work you can just as easily do a screen cap and fix up the image in photoshop if it has lost quality. All in all if I can see the image on my screen I can copy it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs