Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Do you have a myspace contact number?

i made a myspace with a fake email address because i didnt have one and it wont let me delete my account...........



if you know what to do or if there is an alternative way to delete my account please please please let me know



Do you have a myspace contact number?

Didn't myspace require you to hav access to the email before it set up the acct? I know usually most online sites require a valid email and will send an email to that address before it completes thee registration. I thought MySpace did that, but I don't remember now.



Do you have a myspace contact number?

You cant delete it beacuse the notifications that they will send you will be sent a fake email address. Unless, you go and make up that email address and sign in! Well, you never know if that email address isnt actualy already existing and someone else is getting those email notifications! Sorry, i dont think you can! Just make a new one....but get an email account first.



Do you have a myspace contact number?

no

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs