Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I delete my band myspace?

It really stinks because me and my band want to start all over on our myspace. Our frontman put in a fake e-mail address for comcast.net which doesn't allow you to create a free e-mail adress like yahoo or google. Now that we can't confirm our deletion we don't know how we can get our myspace deleted. Is there a way to creat a comcast.net email? Or better yet is there another way to delete our myspace?



How do I delete my band myspace?

Im Not sure If this will work... Get a few people and have them report your page so it gets Deleted Can you login to your myspace?? Put some "naughty" Pictures on their untill its banned.



Best answer?



How do I delete my band myspace?

When you're on your home page click on 'Privacy' then on 'Accounts'.



From there you will see a link 'Cancel Account'.



That should do it!



Hope it helps! Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs