Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace Question??

I've had two myspace profiles they were both hacked and I had a fake ( who stole my pics pretending to be me) now that am starting up my new myspace profile how can I make my profile not be hacked??? and how can I let people stop taking my pics I know to put my profile on private but what should I look out for if a person wants to add me as a friend and if there real or fake??



** if you have a myspace please answer this question**



Thanxs =]



Myspace Question??

Make your password something hard to guess, and put numbers in your password. Don't tell your password to anyone. Be sure you have up-to-date antivirus software, or someone could install a keylogger on your computer and figure out your password.



Also, set your profile to private so only your friends can see it. That way, pictures can't be stolen. It's also a good idea to just add people you know in real life.



Myspace Question??

First of all never add anyone you do not know even if they are a celebrity because 8 out of 10 celebrities actually have myspaces. Second make sure it is on super privat mode where if they want to add you they have to know ur last name or email address. Oh and don't tell anyone your password. That should make it so you will not get hacked or your pictures wont get stolen.



Myspace Question??

ok well if u dont want ur myspace 2 keep getting hacked u should change ur password like every week or 2 dat helps prevent people from hacking......... u should make ur profile privite and require ur last name 2 be asked everytime people request u...... dat way only people u no can request u ......................... if u wanna add me on myspace my url is myspace.com/bonxs_bombers so if in the future u hav any further questions u can ask me on there .



Myspace Question??

the best thing i have found is that i change mt password very few weeks, just to keep things safer. also, set it to priv. t should help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs