Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Fake friends?

and the ones that you have value you little, you put them on your top friends list on myspace, and they dont put you on theirs, should you just delete them, screw them, make new friends?, when they never call you to do anything, maybe they aren't your friends at all, maybe you are blind that you never had them as friends, maybe blood is thicker than water and you should stick to family



I have friends like this, who are valued very much, yet they dont even put me on their top list on myspace, fake friends?, I should delete them instead of being fake myself?, my cousins and brothers will always be there for me



they never wanna hang with me, my so called, forget them I suppose, i'll be back in school, and I should make new friends who hopefully will like me, no point in having fake friends, I can put you close to me on my myspace, and you can't even display me as a friend, fck em



Fake friends?

Ask them to put you on their top list. It might just be a over-sight on their part.



People can't read mind. If you don't tell them, they won't know how you feel. You'll be surprise by what you can get by asking.



Fake friends?

Ummmmmmm OK

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs